Tour Name :
Mangrove & Eagle Feeding ( L ) ( Sharing Basis )
Enjoy the scenic and spectacular views of unique limestone rock formations emerging from the floor of the mangrove swamp and seabed. These fascinating geological wonders will be for your viewing pleasure during the whole tour.
sitting in a boat on a river! You'll discover how mangrove wood is processed into charcoal and you'll view spectacular time-sculpted limestone cliffs. You'll see birds, fishes and other wildlife, venture into a bat cave to see these interesting creatures The excursion also includes an eagles feeding session, an amazing sight you wouldn't want to miss. This is a wonderful tour into the natural landscape of Langkawi.
Enjoy lunch at a local fish farm restaurant,
- 08:30: Pick up from your hotel, and transport to Kilim River for Mangrove/Eagle-Feeding Tour.
- 09:45: Travel by boat and discover the abundant forms of wildlife hidden in Langkawi's mangrove
forest in Tanjung Rhu.
Enjoy the unique experience of watching white-headed eagles being fed.
onwards to Bat Cave which is a home for large colony of bats that hang from the ceiling and
also has stunning limestone formations, a visit to fish farm will be included as well.
- 12:00: Enjoy lunch at a local fish farm restaurant,
- pick up from/to your hotel with Air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees.
- Boat riding.
- English-speaking Guide.
- Items of a personal nature such as drink, tips.(Optional)..Etc
- Minimum 02 Person to book this tour..
|High temperatures||-18 °|
|Low temperatures||-18 °|